Instructions for Poster Presentations
Poster Board Location Maps
There are two poster sessions, one on Tuesday afternoon and one on Thursday afternoon.
- Posters for the Tuesday session
- Display boards available from 08:30 on Tuesday
- Posters should be in place by the end of the Tuesday morning break
- Posters should be removed before 08:45 on Wednesday.
- Posters for the Thursday session:
- Display boards available from the Wednesday morning break
- Posters should be in place by the end of the Thursday morning break
- Posters should be removed by 18:00 on Thursday.
The recommended poster sizes are either:
- A0 (841 x 1189 mm or 33.1 x 46.8 inches), or
- “Architectural” Arch E (914 x 1219 mm or 36.0 x 48.0 inches), or
- ANSI E (864 × 111 mm or 34.0 × 44.0 inches)
The display panels will be shared (with two posters on each side).
Pins and tacks will be available for hanging.
Posters are expected to be printed in “portrait” orientation with the long side vertical and the short side horizontal.
CHEP 2016 offers no facilities for printing posters. Printing posters commercially in San Francisco will cost about $100 and the US sizes may be more readily available than A0.